Friday, July 1, 2011

The Ugly Truth - about the celebrites.

I am sure all of you sometimes think and wonder, why has God made some people so gorgeous and perfect? Why am I not that pretty? I want to look pretty too, this isn't fair to me. Well, you all are pretty. Everything has beauty, but not everybody sees it. Those women with angel face, with flawless skin, and us wondering - WOW, I wish I was that gorgeous. Who doesn't wish for all this? We all are human beings, we all want to look pretty as them. All the celebrities we see on TV and magazines look absolutely amazing and we wonder OMG, just look at her face – no flaws, no dark circles, perfect eyebrows just like barbie dolls. . .how do they do it, are they just born with it? 'How lucky, I wish I was born with it too.' NO, that is not true. They all are normal human beings just like the rest of us. Celebrities aren't as perfect as they appear on the magazines or movies. Everything what you see, does not always have to be real and I have put some pictures together to show you all, how these celebrities actually look off screen.

BLAKE LIVELY
CAMERON DIAZ
EVA MENDEZ
ANGELINA JOLIE
EMMA WATSON
LEIGHTON MEESTER
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY 
KIM KADARSHIAN
MEGAN FOX
ROSIE HUNTINGTON WHITELEY
PARIS HILTON
NICOLE RICHIE
GEMMA WARD 
MISCHA BARTON
SOPHIA BUSH
RACHEL MCADAMS  

Perfection is a little impractical, except of course, if you have a crew of well talented makeup artists, fahion stylists, hairstylists, assistants and ofcourse the Photoshop skills which the celbrities do. The so called makeup can change any face and make any ordinary looking person stunning and also the fact that all the pictures are professionally edited, which is why they have got flawless skin. This is the reason all celebrities look magnificent and we keep wondering how they maintain their face and hair so well. There is no harm in looking pretty but calling yourself ugly is totally wrong, because you are not. You should never under estimate what you have got because a lot of my own friends call thmselves ugly, but I think they are way hotter than these celebrities. All these celebrities are just like YOU who look like plastics on screen.
I hope this blog has made you all realise, that you are not ugly and what you always see is portrayed in a different way.


No comments:

Post a Comment